Cicero Group is a fast-growing consulting firm with a unique approach to strategy development and implementation. In addition to traditional consulting methodologies, we excel at advanced analytics techniques; a textbook Cicero study employs a triangulation of the client’s internal data (including “big data”), an array of secondary data sources, and primary qualitative and quantitative research to develop evidence-based strategic recommendations. At Cicero Group, you will be joining a cadre of MBAs, PhDs, and data scientists with a focus on driving impact for an exceptional group of clients— Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized firms, start-ups, and non-profits—across a variety of industries.
If you’re a recent college graduate and are looking for a challenging career with bright minds, then we’d love to have you join our team as a Business Analyst.
Analysts form the heart of almost every Cicero project. In this role, you’ll be part of 1-2 project teams at any given time, leading the research and analyses that shape our strategic recommendations. Your colleagues and project leads will challenge you to develop new skills and will help you achieve your professional goals. Analysts consistently use tools such as PowerPoint and Excel to work with data and present insights and provide high-impact recommendations. Analysts will collaborate with the client to solve problems and drive business impact.
While there isn’t any one educational or professional background that best prepares you for a fulfilling career at Cicero, we typically look for the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or graduate degree
- Exceptional academic record and grade point average
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to think independently and to meaningfully collaborate with teams
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ambition and leadership skills in academic, professional, or extracurricular settings
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah or Dallas, Texas
Cicero Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.