Cicero Group is a fast-growing consulting firm with a unique approach to strategy development and implementation. In addition to traditional consulting methodologies, we excel at advanced analytics techniques; a textbook Cicero study employs a triangulation of the client’s internal data (including “big data”), an array of secondary data sources, and primary qualitative and quantitative research to develop evidence-based strategic recommendations. At Cicero Group, you will be joining a cadre of MBAs, PhDs, and data scientists with a focus on driving impact for an exceptional group of clients— Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized firms, start-ups, and non-profits—across a variety of industries.
If you’re a motivated advanced degree holder or an experienced professional looking for a challenging career with bright, curious, driven minds, then we’d love to have you join our team as an Associate.
Associates are deeply involved in all aspects of the consulting process. You’ll lead teams of Business Analysts to develop clients’ impact strategies and program designs, conduct monitoring and evaluation, and advise on opportunities for performance improvement. You’ll engage directly with clients to understand their needs and implement original, creative solutions.
While there isn’t any one educational or professional background that best prepares you for a fulfilling career at Cicero, we look for the following qualifications:
- Advanced graduate degree (MBA, PhD, MPA, etc.) – preferred, not required
- Exceptional academic record and grade point average
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Experience in management/strategy consulting, non-profits, think tanks, startups, or similar environments
- Ability to think independently and to meaningfully collaborate with teams
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated passion for and commitment to working in the social sector
- Demonstrated ambition and leadership skills in academic, professional, or extracurricular settings
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah or Dallas, Texas
Cicero Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.